Make Tea Cake without butter with this easy recipe. This is a simple Tea Cake that is great in taste, easy to make, pretty and very delicious.
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 170 Ml Milk Cream
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Beat oil and sugar together.
- Add egg one at a time and mix well.
- Add vanilla and cream beat for 2 minutes.
- Mix flour and baking powder, add in the egg batter.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake on 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.