Make a quick birthday cake with an easy and delicious recipe. Make a cake in 1 hour with ready cake mix and decorate quickly for a birthday celebration or any occasion.
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Box Red Velvet cake
- 200 g Cream Cheese
- 200 g Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- In a bowl add egg, butter, milk, and mix well.
- Add the cake flour in the mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes on 200 degrees.
- cool the cake on a wire rack and cut it into two equal pieces.
For Creamcheese frosting
- In a bowl add room temperature cream cheese and half of the sugar and beat until well combined.
- Then add chilled whipping cream and remaining sugar and whip until reaches stiff peaks.