Soft and delicious medovik Chocolate Honey Cake without oven with simple utensils at home. Baked with chocolate and honey in the cake, layered with choco mousse frosting, this delicious cake is definitely a showstopper and worth a try. It is called Medovik and famous as Russian honey cake.
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Egg
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 120 g Sugar
- 65 g Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 240 g All-Purpose Flour
FOR THE MOUSSE FILLING
- 220 ml Milk
- 2 Sachet Whip Cream
- 2 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- 120 g Chocolate
FOR THE CAKE
- Add egg, egg yolk, cocoa powder, sugar, honey, butter, and mix well.
- Put the pot on the stove and cook on very low flame until sugar dissolves then add baking soda turn off the heat, mix until the mixture cools down.
- Add flour gradually and make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts, make small balls of dough, and roll evenly, poke with a folk gently.
- Cook it in the frypan on very low heat.
FOR THE MOUSSE
- Add chilled milk and whip cream powder and whip on high speed then add sugar.
- Add melted chocolate and whip again Mousse is ready.