This Simple and easy chocolate Fudge recipe will satisfy your sweet candy need and it is so easy that you can make it with just 3 ingredients, make with sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and a little butter and that’s It. The creamiest fudge is ready to rock.
- 275 g Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 15 g Butter
- 375 g Condensed milk
- Grease a pan with melted butter and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on all sides.
- Then add chocolate in a heavy-bottomed pan on low heat and add the butter and condensed milk.
- Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate completely melts and becomes smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and smooth it out using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or more until set.
- Then cut them into slices.