Coffee Cream Caramel Dessert is a sweet treat made without an oven for the yummy creamy experience. Dive into the this Eid Special Meetha delight, beauty of coffee and dessert simple recipe.
- 200 g Marie Biscuit
- 100 g Butter (Unsalted)
FOR CREAM CARAMEL
- 4 cups Milk
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 packs(100 g ) Cream Caramel
- 1 tbsp Coffee
- 150 g Milk Cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate
- Mix crushed biscuits and melted butter.
- Put in the pan and press it to make an even
- In a heavy bottom, pan add milk, cornflour, cream caramel, caramel sachet, coffee, and mix well.
- Turn on the heat and cook on medium flame until thickened.
- Pour on the biscuit base and let it cool completely in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Add chocolate and cream in a pan cook on low heat until all chocolate melted.
- Pour on the cream caramel and rest in the fridge for one hour before cutting.