Chicken bites baked with Ranch sauce is here to take you towards the journey of new and delightful taste. Baked, soft yet crunchy bites are a treat for everyone in the family. Add the spice with ranchy ranch sauce and have a wonderful snack time.
- 400 g Boneless chicken
- 1 tsp Meat tenderizer
- 1 tsp Cumin (Powder)
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red chili Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- As needed Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- As needed All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (Powder)
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Marinate the chicken with all spices.
- The first dip in flour then in egg and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
Mix all ingredients well in a bowl and let it rest in the fridge for 1/2 hour before serving.
- If you don’t have sour cream you can use 1 tbsp lemon juice in normal cream