Crunchy breadstick recipe is here to crisp up the snack moments. Try out the crispy stick with chicken rolled in crunchy bread with mashed potatoes, onions, chilies, pepper and cheese.
- 150 g Chicken
- 2 medium Potatoes
- 1 small Onion (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- 1 big Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Crushed)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 30 g Mozzarella Cheese
- As needed Bread Slices
- As needed ketchup
- In a bowl add boiled and shredded chicken, boiled and mashed potatoes, onion, green chilies, green coriander, mint leaves, salt, black paper, garam masala, cheese, mix well, and set aside.
- Take a bread slice cut off the sides, flatten with a rolling pin, spread some ketchup on it, and a sufficient amount of chicken mixture then roll it carefully.
- First, dip the breadstick in a beaten egg then in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, fry all breadsticks on medium flame until golden brown.
- serve with ketchup.