This cheesecake recipe is simple, easy, and rich in taste.
- 1 Pack Plain biscuits
- 100 g Butter
- 200 g Cream Cheese
- 200 g Heavy Cream
- 2 Tsp Gelatin
- 100 g Water
- 2 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- 200 g Blue Berries
- 4 to Tbsp Sugar
- Mix gelatin in warm water and set aside.
- In a blender add biscuits and crush until crumble.
- During crushing add melted butter and crush until well combined.
- In a 9” inch springform pan add crumble mixture and press firmly down into the base to create an even layer and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to set firmly.
- In a bowl add whipping cream and beat until reaches stiff peaks.
- In another bowl beat, room temperature cream cheese then adds sugar and beat until well combined.
- Add whipping cream to cheese mixture add gelatin and mix well.
- Now pour the cream mixture over the cake layer in the springform pan spread it.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- cook blueberries with sugar and make a thick sauce.
- Add blueberry topping and refrigerate for 2 hours & serve chilled.
1 thought on “Blueberry Cheese Cake”
It looks delicious. Thank you for sharing this recipe.