No-bake cherry cheesecake: Make irresistible Cherry Cheesecake. A silky & smooth cheesecake topped with homemade cherries in syrup will be a real showstopper dessert. If you are looking for something worth your time – this is it! Super recipes for busy moms and sweet lovers.
- 160 G Marie Biscuit
- 100 G Butter (Unsalted)
- 300 G Cream Cheese
- 250 G Whip Cream
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar
- 2 Tps Gelatin
- 60 Ml Water
- As Needed Cherries
- 1 Pack Cherry Jelly
- 1 Cup Very Warm Water
- In a blender add biscuits and crush until crumble. Add butter and mix with the biscuits.
- In 7” inch springform pan add crumble mixture and press firmly down into the base to create an even layer and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to set firmly.
- In a bowl add room temperature cream cheese and half of the sugar and beat until well combined.
- Then add chilled whipping cream and remaining sugar and whip until reaches stiff peaks.
- Mix gelatin in warm water and stir until all gelatin dissolves completely in water. Add gelatin in the mixture and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Now pour the cream mixture over the cake layer in the springform pan spread it.
- Set cherries on the top.
- Dissolve the cherry jelly in one cup of boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour jelly carefully on the cake.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or until set.