A true crowd-pleaser, easy and quick no-bake Biscuit cake without egg and oven perfect for those moments whenever you want something sweet but don’t feel like turning on the oven. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with Marie biscuits, whip cream, and 3 in1 coffee, spongy and tastes yummy, hard not to fall in love with it. It is a must-try treat.
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Pack 3in1 Coffee
- 2 Packs Tea Biscuit
- 2 Packs Chocolate Tea Biscuit
- 400 Ml Whipping Cream
- 80 G Chocolate
- 70 Ml Whipping Cream
- Mix coffee in the cold milk, dip the biscuit in milk and spread cream between the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits in the loose bottom pan one by one.
- Cover the whole cake with cream.
- Let the cake rest in the fridge for 6 Hours.
- Pour some chocolate on top and serve Cold.