Learn How to make mouth-watering keema, it will bring on the joy and nostalgic experience of bachelors life. It is this simple and easy recipe with rich flavours of traditional ingredients cooked in desi style.
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 450 G Minced Meat
- 2 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 Small Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Big Tomato (Diced)
- As needed Water
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Crushed
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 2 to 3 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 1/3 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- For Garnish Coriander leaves
- In a pan add oil and minced meat and cook for two minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste cook until the meat changes its color.
- Add onion and cook for 2 to 4 minutes and then add tomatoes.
- Add some water and cook until tomatoes get tender, then add chili flakes, turmeric, red chili powder, salt and mix well.
- Add green chilies, then lower the flame and add yogurt mixture(yogurt mix with milk)
- Cook until all water dries.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with tandoori roti