Walnut Cake is a sweet and delicious cake that looks as festive as it tastes. Explained recipe with clear steps to make it super speedy and worth trying to impress friends and family with taste and presentation. Finely chopped/crushed walnuts with amazing frosting await your trial.
- 1 Cup Walnut
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 3 Egg Whites
- 100 g Sugar
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mix yolks, and oil.
- Whip the whites until soft peaks form.
- Mix egg yolks in the egg whites and all dry ingredients gradually.
- Pour in the prepared pan and bake on 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and decorate with whipping cream, serve chilled.