- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- 2 tbsp Water
- 200 g Whipping Cream
- In a blending jar, add in the chopped strawberries and caster sugar.
- Blend to a paste-like consistency. Keep aside.
- In a tiny bowl add gelatin powder & water. Mix well and microwave for 30 seconds or until all gelatine dissolves in water.
- Add the gelatin mix to the strawberry puree & mix well.
- Add whipped cream to the strawberry puree & mix well. The mousse is now almost ready.
- In the serving glass, add a layer of mousse at the bottom. Top it up with a layer of strawberries
Repeat this pattern till your glass is full
- Set the mousse in the fridge for an hour before serving