Try our favourite no-bake no-cook fruit pie recipe for dessert. Quick and easy recipe topped with your favourite fruit jewels to satisfy and ignite your evening dessert mood. Submerge into the pool of deliciousness.
- 170g Crushed Biscuits Plain or Marie
- 100g Butter
- 400 ml Milk
- 96g (1 Pack) Instant Pudding
- Mix melted butter in crushed biscuits.
- Press in the pan to make a base
- Mix instant pudding in cold milk and pour on the biscuit base.
- Let it rest in the fridge until set completely decorates with fresh fruit and serve chilled.