Muttona kunna or matka gosht is famous, delicious and mouth-watering curry with rich flavour and taste of mutton meat cooked on low flame with few spices. It’s mouth-watering and extraordinary taste will surely satisfy your taste buds.
- 3/4 Cups Ghee
- 2 medium Onion
- 1 Kg Mutton
- 1 whole Garlic
- 1/2 Glass Water
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Kashmiri Red chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp Coriander Powder
- To Taste Salt
- 2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Black Cumin Seeds
- In a Clay pot heat ghee and add onion and cook until onion gets tender.
- Blend the garlic cloves in the water.
- Now add meat, then add garlic water cook for 10 minutes then add yogurt and cook until all water dries, then add red chili powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
- Cook on high flame for 10 minutes.
- Add water and cook on low flame until meat tender and oil separates. (approx. 1hour)
- Dissolve flour in water and add it in a handi and mix it.
- Add Black cumin seeds.
- Cover and put it on simmer for 6-8 minutes until oil comes on the surface.