Punjabi Chicken Curry is a quick and delicious chicken recipe that can be made in no time. Curry spices enhance the taste at every step while cooking, serve with naan, tandoori roti, or paratha.
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chilli Crushed
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 2 medium Onion
- 2 medium Tomato
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin (Powder)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 big Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (Chopped)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper (Crushed)
- Marinate the chicken with crushed red chili, turmeric, salt, ginger-garlic paste, and set aside for 1 hour.
- In a karahi add marinated chicken, onion, tomatoes, cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid cook until chicken is half done, then add oil and cook on medium flame.
- Add cumin and coriander powder cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add green chilies and ginger.
- Lower the flame and add yogurt mix well and cook on high flame until all water dries.
- In the end, add fresh crushed black paper cook for 2 minutes, and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with roti or naan.