Make creamy, tasty foamy mayonnaise at home and add flavours of your choice the way you want to taste it.
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- In a jug add egg, salt, sugar, vinegar, half cup oil and blend for 30 seconds.
- During blending, gradually add remaining 1/2 cup oil and keep mixing.
- Blend until well combined and smooth in texture.
- Homemade Mayonnaise is ready, Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- If you want to make garlic taste than add 2 cloves at the end and blend well.
- For chili mayo, add 1 tsp dry crushed chili in two tbsp prepared mayonnaise and mix well.
- For mayochup add 2 tbsp ketchup in 2 tbsp prepared mayonnaise and mix well.