How To Make Hawaiian Bread Rolls no worries, treat yourself with the softest, pillow-like, fluffiest Hawaiian bread rolls that can be made at home! Deliciously sweet homemade Hawaiian bread rolls are the perfect addition to any dinner
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 70 Ml Warm Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter (Unsalted)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Instant yeast
- 1 & 3/4 Cups Bread Flour
- For Brushing Egg
- Combine the pineapple juice, milk, melted butter, eggs, sugar, salt, and yeast in the bowl.
- Add half of the flour and stir until the dough forms a rough, Attach the dough hook and knead to medium-low speed.
- Gradually add the remaining flour JUST until the dough comes together, Continue kneading on medium-high speed for 4 to 5 minutes, until a soft and smooth ball of dough forms.
- Place the dough in a clean bowl, cover with plastic wrap, let rise until puffy and doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Gently deflate the dough, use a bench scraper or knife to divide the dough into 6 equal pieces, shape each piece into a ball, and place in the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl combine the egg with 2 tablespoons of water, brush all over the rolls, cover with plastic wrap and let rise again until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
- Bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm