Classic banana bread recipe is here with simple and magical ingredients to make your bread super moist yet classic and simple.
CLASSIC BANANA BREAD RECIPE
A classic banana bread recipe is a perfect choice when bananas are getting ripe and instead of throwing it out, you can make delicious bread with a simple one-bowl process. it is used by many people and became an everyday recipe in the last decade.
Melted butter, cinnamon, and cream make the baking magical as the aroma will attract a lot of attention. the added cream makes the bread moist and more buttery.
Instead of meshing all the banana at one, let’s use a fork to get more chunks that also makes the bread moist and more delicious.
Easy to make
This recipe is so simple that you can make it within one bowl without the need for any mixer or beater. all you need a wire whisk to mix the recipe.
Sugar or no sugar?
Usually, classic banana bread did not use sugar in its early days because ripe bananas are sweet enough. We are using brown sugar because it is lesser in sweetness and does not need extra bananas to get the required sweetness. Brown sugar and white sugar can be added in extra quantities. If you want banana bread sugar free then you can add four bananas instead of three.
What is a substitute for sour cream?
The best substitute for sour cream is plain yogurt. if you do not have sour cream add yogurt in the same quantity.
What if you don’t have a loaf pan?
Muffins, then you can use the same batter to make delicious banana muffin
How to freeze my banana bread?
Let it cool down on the counter after baking, wrap it in cling film tightly, and freeze it.
To consume it, unwrap let it defrost a room temperature
You can use it for two weeks.
If you do not have sour cream then add some lemon juice to milk cream.
Butter should be melted if you heat it up to brown it will further enhance the taste.
You can use more nuts and chocolate chips to make it more flavorful.
- Turkish Moist Chocolate cake
- Chocolate Cake
- Vanilla Sponge Cake VS Vanilla Butter Cake
- Easy Vanilla Cupcake without Butter
Let’s Get Rolling
Classic Banana Bread
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder Optional
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter Melted
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk cream
- 3 Ripe Bananas Mashed
- walnuts To sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 170 Degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, vanilla powder, and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar, egg, and milk cream.
- Add mashed bananas and stir until combined. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. (Don't over mix)
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let it cool in the pan, then turn it out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Preheat oven to 170 Degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, vanilla powder, and salt.
In another large bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar, egg, and milk cream.
Add mashed bananas and stir until combined. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. (Don’t over mix)
Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let it cool in the pan, then turn it out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
We hope you have enjoyed the recipe, please do not forget to share your feedback with us!