Unbelievably simple and tasty Chicken karahi Recipe. Definitely, a must-try. Simple ingredients and best taste.
- 1 Kg Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Green Chili Paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 4 big Tomato (Diced)
- Marinate the chicken with green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, and yogurt for 30 minutes.
- In a wok add oil and cumin seeds mix well until changes color.
- Add Skinless tomatoes mix well and cook covered until tomatoes are tender.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt mix all spices.
- Add chicken cook it covered for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the lid and cook chicken on high flame until oil separates.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve with naan.