Crispy Meat Pie Recipe for khasta khasta pie filled with meat and cheese is here. Made with homemade dough and meat filling, covered with cheese and spring onion. Serve with mint yogurt sauce for the best experience.
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Oil
- As needed Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Green onion
- 300 g Minced Meat
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Crushed
- 2 tsp Cumin (Powder)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup(only green part) Green onion
- 4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- As needed Ghee
- In a bowl add flour, salt, baking powder, mix well then add oil, egg, and water(water will be added gradually)
- The prepared dough should be neither hard nor soft and it should not be sticky at all. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and let them rest( covered )for 10 minutes.
- In a pan add oil then onion cook for two minutes then add minced meat.
- Cook until meat changes its color and releases the water.
- Then add chili powder, crushed chili, cumin powder, salt, and mix well.
- In the end Add green onion, cook for 2 minutes, and turn off the heat.
- Mix the flour and cornflour set aside.
- Roll the dough, and spread the flour all over the sheet.
- Take 3 sheets and roll them again as thin as you can.
- Separate the sheets from each other, brush ghee on all 3 sheets one by one, and put them in the greased pan.
- Cut the side with a sharp knife.
- Spread cooked meat on the sheets and cover with another 3 prepared sheets.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.