Juicy, tender, and infused with an easy marinade. These burgers come out always full of juices with less oil, melting cheese and fresh taste of tomato, indeed a great homemade restaurant like experience for the whole family.
- 450 g Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Crushed
- 1 tsp Cumin (Powder)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Crushed)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- As needed Jalapeno Pickle
- As needed Cheese Slice
- As needed Iceberg Lettuce
- As needed Tomato
- Flat the chicken breast with a meat hammer.
- In a mixing bowl Mix All spices from 1 to 9 and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the chicken fillets one beside the other. Grill on medium heat for around 3 mins.
- Turn them on the other side & continue to grill for 3 more mins on the other side.
- Then add cheese slice on each chicken piece and cook until cheese melt.
- Mix some mayonnaise in jalapeno and spread on the bun.
- Put one slice of tomato then chicken, another slice of tomato and chicken.
- Put some lettuce on top, serve with tomato wedge or french fries.