Chicken bread with pizza dough is a wonderful treat to have 2 in one maza. Soft braided chicken bread filled with creamy chicken with the aroma of pizza and vegetable of your choice; you will simply love the end result.
- 1&1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Instant yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Lukewarm Water
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Tikka Masala
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
FOR CHICKEN BREAD FILLING
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 small Onion (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Powder)
- 1 tsp Cumin (Powder)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- As needed Mozzarella Cheese
- As needed Olives
- In a bowl add flour, milk powder, sugar, salt, olive oil, and knead a soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Cover with clingfilm and let it rise until double in size.
- Marinate the cubed chicken with tikka masala, lemon juice, and yougurt.
- Add some oil in the pan and cook chicken on medium flame until all water dries and chicken is fully cooked.
- In a pan add butter and onion cook for 2 minutes then add boiled and shredded chicken.
- Then add 3 tbsp flour, black paper, cumin powder, salt, and cook for more 2 minutes.
- Now add milk and cook until all water dries.
- Roll the dough evenly and mark in the middle with the help of a plate.
- Cut the edges in half-inch strips with the help of a sharp knife.
- Place the chicken bread batter around the edges and shape like chicken bread.
- Spread pizza sauce, cheese, chicken, and olives, in the middle of the dough
- Bake on 200 degrees for 20 minutes.