Strawberry local production in Pakistan has grown significantly in the last decade. Grown in mid-October, the fruit is usually ready for harvest in January. By mid-February, the harvesting gets in full swing only to end in April.
1. Stewed Strawberry
- Take strawberries. Cut off the cap and dice them.
- Then place them in a pan and add 1/2 or 1 fistful of sugar.
- Keep to boil on a medium flame.
- Soon the sugary syrup will form.
- Keep to cool in the fridge.
- Whisk some cream and fold it into the stewed sugary syrup
2. Strawberry Milkshake
- Take caps off the strawberries and dice them.
- Take some water and milk and sugar and beat all in a blender.
- You can use ice also.
- Your strawberry milkshake is ready.
If you take away the milk from the above you have strawberry juice.
3. Strawberry ice cream
- 3 packet cream
- I tin condensed milk
- 1/2 kg strawberry
- Stew strawberries with sugar
- When the stew is cool beat cream then beat with condensed milk then beat strawberries until it’s one consistency.
- Keep for 6-8 hours in the freezer.
- Enjoy the beginning of summer.