Create 2 Muffins from one Batter for delicious anytime treat. Add your favourite mixes, like fresh berries or chocolate chips or multiple mixes to create amazing variety muffin at home. Once you try this recipe, you may never need to try another muffin recipe again.
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 125 Ml Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 G Butter
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Blue Berries
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350oF (180oC) and grease a muffin tin or cupcake tin.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, vanilla, oil, butter, milk, and whisk well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
- Once you have your batter you can start making your flavors.
- Divide the batter into two bowls add the blue barries in one bowl and choc chips in another bowl.
- spoon the batter into the greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and risen.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
- Allow cooling fully before storing it in an airtight container.