Chicken Crispy Chips are delicious, light and so tempting that you will fall in love instantly. Chicken breast turned into small triangles and with light spices and freshly-made breadcrumbs that given crispy texture; it will only increase your cravings :)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 /2 tbsp Cumin (Powder)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- As needed Bread Crumbs
Mix all spices in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut chicken into cubes and put the chicken and 1 tbsp spices in a grinder and grind the chicken roughly.
- Make small balls of minced chicken.
- Mix 2 tbsp spices in the flour roll the balls in the flour and shape them triangle and let it rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Dip in the egg then in the bread crumbs and fry on medium-low flame until light brown.
- Serve with shader cheese sauce.