Caramel Custard is a classic dessert recipe, that’s filled heart and your stomach with tasty delight. It’s so easy to make so, anyone can enjoy it!
- 1000 ml Milk
- 5 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 200 g Milk Cream
- As Required Tea Cake
- As Required Caramel Crunch
- As Required Whip Cream
- Mix cornflour with the milk and set aside.
- In a heavy bottom, pan add sugar, When the sugar starts to melt lower the flame let it simmer until its color changes to a golden brown.
- Add milk to the caramel cook until it dissolves in the milk completely.
- Add butter, sugar, and whisk continuously and cook until thickens.
- Then mix the cream in the custard.
- In the serving dish set the cake pieces and pour all custard carefully.
- Garnish with whip cream and caramel crunch.