Make super easy and wonderful Peanut Biscuit with and without oven like peanut pick. You may substitute the peanuts with your favorite nut, chocolate chips, cherries or anything!
- 100 g Margarine
- 6 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 &1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- To sprinkle Peanuts
- In a bowl mix room temperature margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Then add baking powder and flour and knead a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll the dough evenly, sprinkle the peanuts, and roll again.
- Cut the cookies with a cookie cutter.
- Preheat oven to 180c and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- In a big pot place a small pot upside down. Preheat the covered pot for 15 minutes.
- Then place the cookies in it.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.