Embrace the crunch with ultimate new style Keema Crunch pastry in disc or rotary round style goodness. The resulting patties are yummy, delicious and gorgeous.
- 250 ml Lukewarm Water
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Instant yeast
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 300 g Minced Meat
- 1 medium Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Larg Tomato (Diced)
- 2 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Crushed
- 1 Tsp Cumin (Powder)
- As Needed Oil
- For Brushing Egg
FOR THE DOUGH
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, sugar, instant yeast, salt and mix well, let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Gradually add all-purpose flour and knead until the dough is formed.
- Knead the dough with hands for 2 to 3 minutes, knead until smooth.
- Grease dough with oil, cover and let it rest for 1 hour or until double in size (on a double boiler)
- Grease surface with oil, take a small dough, make 5 to 6 balls out of dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Take a ball and spread it with the help of your hands. (as thin as you can)
- Cut it with the help of a cutter and reshape it like a bun let them rest for more than 10 minutes.
- Place kabab on the top, brush with egg, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
TO MAKE KABAB
- Place qeema, onion, tomato, salt, red chili powder, crushed red chili, cumin powder, and mix well.